We’ve spent the last two years developing and testing a product for face and body cleansing that is free from all the things you don’t want in your soap bars.
- Dyes, commonly use for color preferences.
- Artificial Fragrance, commonly used for pleasant smells and no other purpose – typically listed as ‘fragrance’ but what exactly does that mean?
- Parabens, a group of chemicals used as preservatives.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), commonly used for the creation of suds.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), commonly used to create foaming.
- Methylisothiazolinone & Methylchloroisothiazolinone, used as a preservative.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine, used as an antibacterial.
Instead, we use three (3) simple ingredients to give you a coconut oil soap bar with everything you need and nothing you don’t!
Say YES! to our all-natural coconut oil soap bar:
- Virgin- Unrefined Coconut Oil (Organic), an antibacterial plant-based oil used as the base of the bar.
- Water– Used to dissolve the sodium hydroxide lye so that it can interact with the soaping coconut oil to begin the saponification process.
- Food Grade Lye or Sodium hydroxide– Needed for the saponification process, it interacts with the water and oils, creating a solid bar of soap. Soap cannot be made without some form of lye.